Queenstown Disc Golf Club
You can join the Queenstown Disc Golf Club for just $5 a season e.g. summer, autumn, winter, spring, or $20 a year. Visit Eran or Matt at Small Planet Sports, 23 Beach Street.
As a club member you receive an official Queenstown Disc Golf Bag Tag, which give you 50 cent discount on drinks at Monty’s, entry to the Social League, and of course you will become part of the best disc golfing community in the world.
The Social League
The League also works on a seasonal basis, as follows:
- All players, male & female, at all skill levels are welcome.
- Official scorecards from Small Planet Sport must be used for all league games.
- We play every Sunday at 3:00p.m.
- If you can’t make it then, you can play at other times. As long as there are at least 3 registered league players and an official card is used, the score is valid.
- Qualification for official league rank requires a minimum of 10 official rounds. There is no limit to the number of official rounds you can play. There is a maximum of 3 official games per day.
- The winner of the league is the player with the best overall average score (total sum of game scores over the number of games played).
- All competitors can view their ongoing rankings displayed on the League ladder at Small Planet Sports, 23 Beach Street.
- At the end of the 3 month league term there will be a tournament allowing everyone a chance to play under the same game-day conditions.
- Prize giving for the league and tournament winners will occur at a social event after the final tournament.
- Register at Small Planet Sports. Registration is $5 per league term (3 months) or $20 for a full year. Score cards will cost $1 each (can be shared by up to 6 people).
- Return completed, signed and dated scorecards to Small Planet Sports.
We hope to see you joining the league. For further information contact: Eran at Small Planet Sports – 021 0455 632 – email@example.com.